What are the benefits of making a will?
- You can ensure that your loved ones are taken care of long into the future.
- You can control how your money, possessions and property are divided up. If you don’t make a Will, the law says who will inherit your estate, and it may not necessarily be the people you would expect.
- If one of your beneficiaries has a disability or is vulnerable you can ensure that they don’t lose their right to claim means tested benefits or statutory services as a result of their inheritance.
- You can help minimise inheritance tax.
- You might have good reasons for excluding certain people who would otherwise inherit from you.
What do we charge?
Please read some recent recommendations about our work
Included in our costs is secure storage of your Will and we are happy to discuss acting as professional executors and trustees if required.
Acting for older and vulnerable clients