If you continue to browse our website you are confirming that you accept our terms and conditions of use which are set out below.
- Our Disclaimer sets out the terms and conditions with regard to the content of our website.
- Copyright and reproduction: Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights throughout the world (including copyright) in the content of this website are owned H. A. S. Jones Limited. Accordingly, no part of this website may be used, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner other than for the purposes of utilising this website, meaning that you may only display it on your computer screen and print it out on your printer for the sole purpose of viewing its content. You may save and print extracts from this website only for your personal use.
- Links from this website: We may provide links from this website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of the content of those websites.
- Governing law: These Terms and Conditions are subject to English law and each of us hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Not to post or transfer to our website (or include in any message) any material which is obscene, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, illegal, in breach of any copyright or other intellectual property right, or damaging to data, software or the performance of our or any other parties’ computer system.
- To indemnify us in respect of any liabilities, losses, expenses, or other costs whatsoever incurred as a result of a breach of your obligations in respect of intellectual property rights and third party rights, including but not limited to any claims made against Hugh Jones Solicitors by any third party.
Hugh Jones Solicitors is the trading name of H. A. S. Jones Limited, a limited company incorporated in England and Wales (Registered number: 08252185). Registered office: 2, The Malthouse, Deva City Office Park, Trinity Way, Manchester M3 7BD.
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, ref. no 573553.